31 July 2006

Should I forgive her?

Should I forgive her?

This morning,I woke up at 6.30am and went to prepare to go school.Today,not feeling so well as last Saturday,whole night having diarrhea.No strength for the yesterday.

Yesterday evening,my leader,Jun called me and asked me how am I feeling?& what am I doing? I replied her that I was playing com game.And she was surprised and I told her I just woke up and started to play.She asked me not to see com for so long and rest well.After about half an hour,I off my com and went back to rest.So 乖 hor..Haha..不要脸!!哈哈。。。

Today,after lunch,she came up to me and apologise to me with a drink and I rejected her drink. I felt that she need people to tell her what to do?I don't like it lol.I don't like to force people of what they don't wana do lol.If she is sincere and wana this relationship,she will do it even without people asking her lol.

I just felt that she is not sincere at all.All things just wana people ask her to do then she will do. If not,she will just turned her back to us and see..What does it mean by that?

She is Christian and I'm also.That doesn't mean oh i see,so forgive her.No way,this is not my pattern. And moreover,I broke my record le.Most people did this to me and you know what I will do?I will just ignore them and won't talked to them and walk off but as for her,I did not do it,I still talked to her but ONLY for projects that's all.

Is it that I am christian,easily to be bullied?????I know that we should love our enemy as our neighbour but she really hurt me too deep le.Saying things that I did not say.If she wana this relationship,in the first place,why she did it??Is it I look like easily bullied??

Why must she apologise after 1 week of school reopen then said?Is it that you all tell her what to do?During the holiday,I even online and she didn't even say sorry to me.but my friend,she do say so.Why???? Is it that my face say I can be bullied!!!

I just hate this feeling...So please don't force her if she don't wana say...

She email me and said that she is sorry and she is in the wrong of telling my friend the wrong info about the project, and didn't say sorry at that time.She ask me whether I can forgive her and be friends again?She say that 'what you want me to do to seek forgiveness...?kneel down before everyone and seek your forgiveness?What you want me to do?as a christian we should not hold grudges...everybody will do wrong...I know I that time hurt u very badly.. please forgive me..I won't do that again...it won't happen again..can we be friends again,please??'

What should I do?I see her,the incident just came into my mind and it made me very pissed off...I don't know what to do?

Anyone can tell me what to do?If you will me,will you forgive her?I need some opinion from you all,thanks alot.

No comments: