15 July 2006

Clubbing Day
This morning, I woke up at 12 plus in the afternoon and after which, I studied my work and around 5.30pm, I went to prepare to go Dong house as Jerry birthday which falls on Saturday. (Early celebration.)

At 6pm, I went out of my house to prepare to go and mit Wendy as miting her at 7pm at Fajar Lrt control. While, I went out of my house and started to cross the road, I remembered that I forgot to bring Jerry’s present so I turned back and walked back home to take.

After that, I messaged Wendy informing her that I will be late. I reached Fajar at about 7.20pm. After which, we went to Dong house but she was not in (went back to her family house to have dinner) so we went down to have our dinner.

We left her house at 9pm. After which, I went to Bugis as miting Jenny at 10pm. She was working Paslar Malam. I reached her place at 10.05pm and I saw her packing. After her packing, we went to Havelock Road, Central Square. We suppose went to SKY PUB but there’s a lot of people and no place for us. So we went to NETWORK MILIEU for a drink. Inside the pub, Jenny ordered 2 jugs altogether. Jenny sang two songs, one is Hokkien song and the other one is Chinese Song.

We left the place at around 2am and she waited for my friend, Alvin to come and she left by taking cab back home. Alvin and I went near to Chinatown, 24 hours coffee shop to eat. After that, we separately took cab back home. The fare was $18. After I alighted, I went to 7-11 to buy a packet of Lemon Barley to drink.

When I was about to cross the traffic light, Ah Heng called me and I sat down there and chatted till 4am and went back home. I reached home at 4.10am and went to bath. I slept about 5 plus in the morning.

No comments: