16 July 2006

Bursting Day

Bursting day

This morning, I woke up at 8am and very tired but I promised my mum that I will accompanied her in the morning to NTU for her interview.

We left our house at 9.30am and we took bus 198 to Jurong Point then transfer bus 179 to NTU.

After her interview, we took bus 179 back to Jurong Point and went to NTUC Fair Price to buy things. After which, we went to KFC and had our breakfast. We ordered the new dish called ‘Chicken Chop meal’ set which cost $5.95 each. After our breakfast, we took bus 198 back home. Reach home at 12.30pm and I went to washroom and left house as miting Joanne at 3pm at Katong shopping centre for lunch. I took bus 99 to Clementi and transferred bus 14 to Katong shopping centre. While in the bus, Kristine called me and talked about the RTO presentation which Hannah sent her and making Kristine and I going to burst.

After which, Joanne and I went to have our lunch and went to Jun place for our cell group. Jun fetched us to her house at Katong shopping centre with Yuting together.

Jun talked about the last pre-post encounter, the power of God’s word. 2 tim3:16-17.
Jun also taught us of “TIGF” means “Today, I put God first.” We ended our cell at about 6 plus in the evening and left her place quite early.

After that, Yuting and meiqin went to Parkway while Yiling went back home by taking bus 40 and as for Joanne and me, we took bus 12 to Suntec City. We had window shopping as I felt very stress and wanted to distress myself and Joanne accompanied me.

Thanks Joanne for accompany me to walk and walk even you don’t like to walk. Really appreciated you as my sista and thank God for putting you in my life.

I reached home at 11pm and went to change and went down-stair to connect to Internet as my room, there was no connection. I stayed till 2am then went back home, messaged Joy and bath.

No comments: