09 July 2006

First Day of Cell Group

First Day of Cell Group

Today, I woke up @ 1.30pm, Sis Jun gave me morning call and I woke up but after putting down the phone, I went back to sleep again for about 10 minutes and went to prepare to go to Parkway Parade as miting Sis Jun at 4.30pm.I took bus 335 to Jurong East Interchange and changed to bus 197 to Parkway Parade. When I reached Parkway, I was late and reached about 4.45pm and Sis Jun was late too as she messaged me at 4.15pm that she just left the church office and was late also. After which, Sis Jun and I went to her house for cell group and mit Yiling at her house, swimming pool as she was waiting for us there.

When we reached her house at 152 Haig Road, Sis Jun introduced her family to Yiling and me. After which, we went to her room for our cell group. Sis Jun talked about Pre-post Encounter-Deliverance.

It’s ended at about 7pm and we chatted a while before we left the house.Yiling and I went to take bus back home, Yiling took bus 40 back home while I took bus 14 back to Clementi, supposely took bus to Clementi but I stopped at City Hall and messaged Priscillia whether she was working not, then she messaged me that she was working and ended her work. In return, I asked her whether she had taken her dinner not and mit her at Bugis at 9.15pm for our dinner at Bugis Food court.

After we had our dinner, we decided to catch a movie at Bugis but there are only 2 shows which we did not want to watch so we walked to Shaw Centre and it also showed 2 movies. At last, we walked to Suntec City to watch 'Superman Retuens' at 10.35pm.It was a nice show. After the show, it was already 1am plus and Priscillia took cab home and she back home at 1.36am by messaging me. As for me, I walked to Somerest to take NR5 back home and when I reached me house bus-stop, it was already 3 plus. After which, I messaged gap to wake me up tomorrow as I was afraid that I later could not wake up.

No comments: