22 December 2006

Wow...

Wow...today,I miting 'daddy' at 3 pm at Jurong Point for lunch and we went to "Kopitam" to have our lunch and 'daddy' order Western food while I ordered Korean food,the salad fish.It's very nice and cost $3.90.

Before we left IMM,I saw Hazel and she did not work today and she yesterday went to look for Mary at IMM,the Royal Sporting House.

After which,we went to IMM,we sat the free shuttle bus and when we walked further in,when we were browsing the VCD,I saw Illah.Wow...in a day,saw my two of my R1 classmates.So miss them.Haha...

After which,'daddy' went to work while I went to take shuttle bus to Clementi and took train to Bugis as miting Pris for dinner.Pris ordered hot clay poy while I ordered Western food,the grill fish and mushroom soup.It's also very nice.It cost $6.50.Haha...

After our dinner,I went to Lavender with Pris and went for her meeting rehearsal.After that, Pris tell them that I have doubt about her things.I was so surprised and my mind just go blank.Haha...so I have not much to ask them.Haha...

After which,I went back home by taking train to Jurong East as miting 'daddy' and Noel at Jurong East,the mac and we chatted awhile after which we left the place at around 12am.

We took cab back home.First,we went to Jurong East street 24,followed by my house and lastly, 'daddy' house there.It's cost $10 sharp.How do I know?Haha...very easy 'daddy' messaged me that's why I know.Haha...

When I alighted,I went to 7-11 to look for James and waited for him to clean the softee machine then we walked back home.I reached home at around 1 am.Haha...

No comments: