29 December 2006

Movie with Tine

DEATHNOTE

KIRA & L

Today,I went to Causeway Point with Tine to watch "Death Note 2".Actually,Tine came all the way to Woodlands to watch the show as I was in Woodlands.Thanks Tine.

We mit at 2pm and mit at the ticket counter.We watched the show at 3.50pm and we finally bought it.Tine was so happy.Since the show started at 3.50pm,we went to walk around Causeway Point till around 3.20pm,we went to the theatre.I bought pop-corn at $5.50 and share with Tine.Tine was so happy that she even count down the time to watch the "Death Note".Haha...

We watched at thearte 2,seat C 15 and C 16.The show ended at about 6.20pm.After the show,Tine and I then went back home. I went to take bus 900 back to my grandma house while Tine took bus 187 back home as she miting her friends for dinner.I reached grandma house at about 7pm and had my dinner.

Hmm...so long did not see my SMMM liao.Haha...She still the same old SMMM,cute,funny... Haha...

No comments: