16 December 2006

MOL Service


This morning,I woke up at 8 plus in the morning and I was online and play online game, Maple and saw Tine inside and we played.Till around 9.15am,then I go bath and after that,I left my house at about 9.30am and Tine also.Mitting Tine at her bus-stop and I called her about the bus number,1125,i think so.We went to Mrs Tay lesson as Ms Chin lesson is cancelled.

After awhile,Mrs Tay asked me,Hannah,Cherish,Fifi,Mary and Wai Wai to go up to the office to help her clearing her desk.Mary and Wai Wai helped Mrs Ang while others helped Mrs Tay. After clearing,Mrs Tay gave each of us a note book.

After the lesson,Tine went back home as she not feeling well while Bei Bei went off first and as for Hannah,no one know where she went,again MIA.hehe...so left us,Jia Jia,Hazel,Mary and Wai Wai.We took bus 105 to Jurong East and we went into enteriment the Japanese food there to eat.I almost forget to order the 'tou fu" and I went back to order again.Haha...After the lunch,we were separted as Hazel and Mary went to Aljunied to sign their holiday work contract while Wai Wai went to Guardian to look and Jia Jia waited for her friend to come as they wana go IMM as for me, I took bus 334 back home.

In the afternoon,Jun called me and she working while calling me.I was surprised as she still have to work.So hard working leader I had.Haha...She told me that she was back on Thursday night and had unpacked and packed their luaggage again.So funny as Saturday,they had to go K.L to attend their relative wedding.Enjoy your trips and God bless you.

At 4.30pm,I mit Zonnie at Boon Lay Control Station as I was early,I waited for him.Then we took train to Expo and mit Hazel at Expo.

Before the show started,I went in with Hazel and Zhong Yi as I helped them to book seats and I called them but no answer and in the end,I messaged them as the urshers keep taking the place where I book and I was so fruastured and keep on calling them till Yilin answer the phone in the end.

Thank God.In the end,I still give up the seats as they wana sit by themselves.I was abit upset but I know I should not dwell in it anymore since it was already past.

I invited them to the MOL event and thank God,they like the show.During the 15 minutes break,Hazel bought things from there,it cost $8.

After the show,I mit 'Daddy' at Boon Lay control and we went to have our supper as I was hungry.We took bus 179 to where Sis Selena house there the 24 hours coffeeshop to eat.'Daddy' accompany me to eat.Thanks 'daddy'.After that,I walked back home and reached home at around 1.45am.I slept at around 2 plus to around 3 in the morning.

As I was looking at my mail.Hehe...

No comments: