19 December 2006

Songs that made me...

Friendster,friendster...Hmm...Candy(SYFC),accepted me and I saw her profile and saw her blog and went to open up her blog and went to her music section and listen to this song which is very nice and making me feel like one.The song title is "You are a Child of Mine" by Mark Schultz. It's a very nice song.I like the song very much.

Today is a raining day and supposely today,I got to pack my room.In the end,too lazy,I did not pack.So today,my whole day was watcing VCD and sleeping in my room.But around 12 plus,I did step out of my room and went downstair to buy vegetable which my mum want me to buy.

After which,I went to laze around in my bed and sleep and wake up and sleep....Haha...

Today is a weather for me to laze around and lazy to get up and do things.

Tomorrow will be a fine day,I want to pack my things...

No comments: