06 December 2006

Happy Feet!!!

Today,after school,miting Pris at 5pm at Harbour Front then we walked to Vivo City to see the show,"Happy Feet".When we were there,the show,"Happy Feet" was screen at 7pm and we have to sit separate seating and in the first place,I did not want but in the end,I decided to have it.

I sit at the seat,C14 while Pris's seat was at A16.The show is very funny and I laughed till my stomach rolling.So funny and so cute,I mean the penguines.The show rating,I give 5 stars.So if you have not yet see the show,I recommand you to go and watch.It's a very good show.

This morning,while in Ms Chin's lesson,Tine like not herself,like going wild,later it's Wai Wai. After that,after school,while I went to meet Pris,she also.Almak...today don't know what happen,man,all going crazy sia...

After the show,Pris and I went to Telok Blangah to meet Geraldine and after that,it's mine turn to go crazy liao.Haha...

No comments: