04 December 2006

Trip to China on 25 Nov - 02 Dec 2006

I have been to China on 25 Nov 06 at 2 am in the morning.When I was sleepibng in the flight and woke up,I had a stretch and out of a sudden,my chest pain and I don't know what to do,so I prayed and thank God,He blessed me and for awhile I was alright.Thank God for His healing. After that,I reached China safely.

The journey is quite good but very cold.The lowest temperature is 5 degree celeius.I wore a lot of clothes inside till I looked like penguine as I bought the gloves and something look like the headset to cover my ears as my ears almost frozen there.

We went to Su Zhou,Nan Jing,Wu Xi,Hang Zhou and Shang hai.The first 5 days,it rained and rained and also have the big wind blew and the weather is already cold plus the wind blew and raining,it made me even more cold...but thank God for His protection as I did not freeze to death.

Only the last day of my trip,I saw the sun coming out shining so beautifully.The whole trip was like 早出晚归 as went out of the hotel very early and book into hotel very late.

When the last day of the trip,we were abroad the plane,there is 气流 and we all have to put on our belt while we were eating our lunch at around 12pm.The whole food is shaking and I prayed a short prayer and after some time,it stopped.Thank God...

When I reached Singapore,it is about 4pm and I on my handphone and found that Jun messaged me that saying Joy's grandma has passed on and she will be visiting her so I called her but she did not answer then I messaged her and in the end we mit at Toa Payoh at 9.30pm as she had seminar.When I went to collect my lugguage,I could not find my lugguage and I beagn to panic but I tried to stay calm.Hehe.Thank God,it was found and it was found by my cousin,Billy.

When I stepped out of the airport,it is damn hot and I said:"Wow...so hot!!!"My uncle's friend came and fetched us and I went to Woodlands and unpacked my lugguage to my bag and rested a while then took cab back to Jurong and I online and found out I had so many mails and trying my best to see and after that it was about 8pm and I went to prepare as miting Jun to go Joy's place at Toa Payoh as her grandma's funeral is there.

At about 11.30pm,we made a move and I took 157 bus back home and went for dinner with Esther and James.Reached home at 2am.

No comments: