26 December 2006

Christmas Event on 23 Dec'06


<--- This is the CD that I bought in CHC,attribute.

On 23 Dec'06,I went to CHC for their Christmas events with Poh Cheng.We mit 6pm at Expo and went to their carnival and had our dinner while miting Ada and her cell mates.

We mit at 6.30pm at the carnival as Poh Cheng and I had our dinner.The carnival was at Hall 6 after which we went to Hall 8 for the service.We left Hall 6 at around 7pm.The service started at 7.30pm.

I felt that Ada's cell is very well organised.They had some queueing up for the service,some were at the carnivals waiting for their friends.It's so well organised.Her cell leader has just pregant.Hmm...How do I know?Ada told me as when we were crossing the road,there were many people around and she told me as Poh Cheng was with her.Haha...

After the service,we went to the attributes.I bought planetshakers cd at $ 20 plus.After which,Poh Cheng went back home while Ada,her boy friend and her boy friend's friend and me went to airport to chat.We went to T2,the burger King as T1 burger King a lot of people.At about 11 plus,we left the place.Ada's boy friend took bus at T2 while we all took bus at T1.Ada and I took bus 36 to somerset and took night rider back home.Ada took NR8 while I took NR5.

I reached home at around 1 plus in the morning. I slept at around 3 plus in the morning.

No comments: