31 December 2006

Waking up late

Wow...this morning,supposed to wake up at 6am,in the end,I woke up at 6.45am.Oh dear...late liao,late for service.I quickly went to bath and bath halfway,I called Yilin,Weijie and 'daddy' up. In the end,Weijie said that he not going as he very tired and go another time while 'dady' went back to sleep and I have to call his house...In the end,I left my house late at 7.45am and reached Hall 9 at about 9.10am.

When travelling,Joy called me and accompanied me to I reached Expo then she hang up.Thanks Joy...Today,was so super tired...but thank God,I did not fall a sleep in there.Today sermon was a short one,just 15 minutes.After which is altar call and Yilin,Poh Cheng,Jun,Andrew and me went out to receive it.After that,Jun asked me to go out and help out.So I went to help out.It's so good to help out.

After which,Jun,Andrew,Yilin,Poh Cheng and I walked to the foodcourt and we ate BK,only Poh Cheng and me eating while Jun and Andrew went to Metro Sale while Yilin went back as she lost her handphone this morning and she went back to collect it.Thank God for she recover her handphone.

After which,I mit gappy and we went to Plaza Sing as I went to buy red wine for tonight countdown at my house downstair.

No comments: