16 December 2006

Serving SPM in the afternoon

I went out of my house at 10.45am and I was still late in the end to expo as I sit bus to Jurong East but in the end,took cab down to Jurong East as the bus was so late still not here yet.

I reached Jurong East was already 11.30am and I went up to the station to withdraw $ to take cab to expo.In the end,there was not much cab at the taxi-stand so I called cab and the cab number is 8080Z.I reached expo within 20 minutes.Thank God.As when I board the cab,I asked the driver what time can I reached expo and he replied me that about 30 minutes.Thank God for he drives quite fast.

When I reached expo and mit Poh Cheng,we walked to gate 5 at the back of the hall 10.When we went there,they were praying and after a short while,they ended their prayer and we report to Viola.Poh Cheng was in group 6 while I was in group 3.Group 6 was under Vannesa and I was under Kellyn.

When the show about to end,one of the ID having fits and almost I lost my group ID as one of them wana walked away.Thank God for they are still there as I saw him walking away and managed to get hold of him.Kellyn was there helping the ID who was having fits while I walked to help her to clear the chairs away as I'm afraid the ID may hurt himself.Thank God everything was under control.

After we had sent the ID to their respectively van,Kellyn and I went to foodcourts to have our meals.Poh Cheng after that while I was in the foodcourts,she called me and I told her I was in the foodcourts with Kellyn and she came and mit us.After the meals,Kellyn went off first as she had performance at Orchard.

In the end,left the two of us and we decided to walk to CHC,hall 8 for their service as we wana praise God more and listen to the sermon.

CHC service sermon today talks about "What can one person do?"

1) Goals
2)Strength is the capacity to handle Failure
3)Work Hard
4)Serving Others

After the service,it was going to be 8pm and we took train back home.I reached home at about 9.45pm and I messaged 'daddy' as I wana mit him 2 give him present,Christmas present.

When I reached home not long,Karin called me and asked me to go down and drink coffee so I mit her and her boyfriend at 11pm at my house opposite.We chatted till 'daddy' called me and I went home and took the present down and after awhile I went to meet 'daddy' and his friend, Noel.Karin and her boyfriend,Ian, went back home.After awhile,'daddy' and Noel took cab home and I went back home.I reached home at about 1am.

No comments: