03 June 2006

Yesterday was so fun,today was so tired and stress.

Yesterday was Fun,today was so tired and stress

Yesterday was friday and in the morning,I went to school.During my lesson in the morning, Kristine and I went to washroom and saw Mrs Ang,our class advisor.She told me that I can get my student Ez-Link card.Thank God,I was so happy.After which,there was a concert and Geraldine See,our campus superstar sang us English songs.

After the concert,I went back home first as have to took photo for my Ez-link.After which,I went to Jurong East to do my Ez-link with Kristine as she accompany me.After doing my Ez-link,we took bus 99 to Hannah house to do our SBM Project as have to hand in two weeks later. So stress...

Ching Yi wana thank you for helping us,giving us guidance.

Around 5.20pm,I need to go off as have to mit my gap to go Expo for the Emerge Conference which started at 7pm.CHC organised.

During the conference,there was Kelly Phoon,Hong Jun Yang and Taufik Batisah.They sang us songs and we screamed and screamed...till no sound..

I reached home around 1am and slept around 4am.

This morning,I woke up at 7pm as I have to work.After my work,ended at 5pm,Kristine came down to 7-11 and we went to Hannah house to carry on our SBM project.We had a hard time finding the suppliers...so tiring...

Dear God,I pray that You will heal me...I now have no voice,Lord..I thank You in advance,In jesus name i pray,Amen.

Thank You Lord.You are my greatest Father...

No comments: