17 June 2006

Going Pasar Malam with my Catherine

Pasar Malam

7pm,I mit Catherine and Edmund at Catherine house which was Boon Lay as there was Pasar Malam.I took bus 99 to go her house and mit her at her house downstair.

We went for a walk and bought foods to eat.I bought Mamee big packet at $1,Honey Chicken Chop at $3.50,Drinks(Lime Juice) at $1.After which,we went to Boon Lay shopping Centre opposite the Pasar Malam,the NTUC Fair Price.

I bought santirany Pad,Honey Stars Cornflakes(big packet) at NTUC Fair Price.After which, Edmund drove Catherine and I to Jurong East as he needs to buy things.We both waited for him at his car and we chat.

After which,Edmund drove me back home and I reached home around 9pm.About 9.30pm,my mummy asked me to go buy dinner as she is hungry.While waiting for the food,I called Yiling but she did not answer my call,so I messaged Joy and told her.And I went down to buy for her and my brother and I also eat some.

No comments: