18 June 2006

Today,Sleep only 40 mins

40 mins


This morning,I woke up at 6pm as to have to wake my gap up and we go church together.I only slept 40 minutes as chatted with Long till 5.10am then I can't take it and told Long let me sleep for 20 minutes and woke me up at 5.30 and we chatted again.

But at 5.30am,Long did not call me so I slept till 6am then my alarm rang and I woke up and called my gap.

At 6.30am,I mit Esther and Long at opposite 7-11 and we sat the train to Chinese Garden to mit my gap at 7am and we together sat till EXPO station.While going together,I slept in the train.

We arrived at 8am and Law was down at the train waiting for gap.Wow...that's early,man.My service starts at 9am lei..Haha..So I intended to walk with them to Hall 1 then walked back to Hall 9 where my service is.

After the service,I took Jocelyn's car to Bedok Mrt Station and took bus 222 to Wendy house to see her baby gal...Her baby gal(3 mth).As for Mandy,she went for a coffee at EXPO alone.

Thanks Jocelyn for riding me to Bedok Mrt Station.God bless you.Thank God.


At about 12.45pm,I called gap and checked if her service has finished and just in time,her service just ended.We mit 45 minutes later at City Hall Control and we went to Raffles City for our lunch at the foodcourt with Esther.

After our lunch,we went back home.Gap went to Esther house to do make up while I went back home to sleep.

I slept till 11pm then woke up.What a nice sleep!!! Thank God for granting me a wonderful sleep.

No comments: