19 June 2006

Tired Day

Tired Day

Today,I woke up at 6.40am as I was very tired and couldn't wake up.In the end,I was being called up by my mum.I quickly called Joy and gap up and I went to wash up.

At about 7.05am,Kristine messaged me and asked me if I'm ready and she had already go down to the bus-stop so I quickly changed and went down to meet her.

Today,Raining and thank God,I do bring my jacket to school otherwise I'll freeze to death... Haha..During the first 2 period which was SES(Selling Skills),I slept in the class as usual.Haha..

Thank God,at last the locker was out and we(R1) was so happy and my locker number is 407 and beside my locker is Kristine which is 412.

After the lesson which ended at 4pm,I went back home and started searching for the web which SBM teacher,Ms Anna Chin asked us to look for the web about Partnership and Sole Proprietor.

Haiyo...I going crazy ah...Can't find the web and Ms Chin did not tell us which website to look for and I was like searching high and low for the damn...it.

Hope I can find it as soon as possible.

At about 8pm,I mit gap and Esther at Jurong East for dinner.After which,we went to Imm,Daiso to buy the padlock at $2.After which,we took bus 99 back home.

No comments: