16 June 2006

Surprising Role Play & Going Grandma house after school

Surprising Role Play & Going Grandma House After School


This morning,When I reached school,Ms Lim,our EFC teacher told us that we have to do another role-play for CTR,Mrs Tay.We were schocked as that day,they told us only did once but coz' of the video which Ms Lim has,the voice is low so can't really heard what we are saying.

But Kristine,Mary and I did not bring down the script.Mary even threw it into the Recycle Bin. Wow... Power,Mary!! HAHA...After our role-play,Mrs Tay said about our performance.

We have CTR progress test in order for others to do as only 1 group after another.

After the lesson,which ended at 12pm,Our group for SBM stayed behind and talked about the Business Proposal which Ms Chin returned to us and we have to make some amends.

After which,I took bus 963 to Woodlands.Reach grandma house about 1.45pm.

About 5pm,Jun ERM..should call her Sis Jun ah....She called me and pray with me before she left for her Honeymoon..

Sis Jun & Bro Andrew enjoy your Honeymoon and have fun.. Miss you and God bless you.

Tonight,I staying at my grandma house and tomorrow afternoon goes back home and meet Kristine to study for out Monday Progress Test,RTO.

No comments: