10 June 2006

Tiring Day

Tiring Day

Today,I woke up at 10am but can't wake up as very very tired.. After which,Joanne messaged me regarding Andrew and Jun's wedding,asking me if I going not.I called Joanne and told her if I can make it,will be able to go and talked about the venue and time to meet.

After that,I went to prepare to go Hannah's house to do projects.Mitting Kristine at my house bus-stop at 11am but I delayed as talking on the phone with Joanne and also woke up late. Haiz..
Too tired.

At about 2.30pm,then I left Hannah house to attend Andrew and Jun's wedding. Reached Bedok at about 3.40pm,then we took cab to HOLY GRACE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. 408B Upper East Coast Road.The fee was $4.60 and Joanne paid.

1st time going to Church Cermony.There is also Praise and Worship,so amazed. Lighting of Unity Candle and Thanksgiving. Andrew looks so handsome and Jun looks so pretty.

God bless them with bliss.

The video about Andrew and Jun individually grow up and how they meet each other.So cute and funny.They first mit at the airport and it's so cute.Love the video,Haha.. :-)

After the cermony,we ate some food and told Andrew that we are leaving as I still have things to do and took cab again to Bedok at $4.30 and I paid.

After which,I took bus 197 to go back to Jurong East Interchange but half-way,I changed at NUS the bus-stop to bus 198 and straight to my house bus-stop.

Reached my bus-stop around 9pm and walked to 7-11 to purchase ALLSWELL STARFRUIT JUICE DRINK(2 for$2).

After I went in,my boss asked me about next week schedule but I told her that I having exam so can't really help her and I left the store and went back home.

On my way home,there is RC function at my house downstair and it's very noise.I even thought of going back home and sleep but seems like NO WAY...Haiz... :-(

When I reached home,instead of going to sleep,I turned on my notebook and started online till now.

So tired and stress as next Mon: Presentation,Test. Tue: Role play. Wed: Test. Thur: may have test.So stress...God help me,strengthen me...

Wana go crazy soon...

No comments: