06 June 2006

School

School


This morning,I went to school as Yesterday I was sick so I did not went to school.This morning,I woke up at 6.30am and called my gap but she did not answer my call.I called till 6.35am and went to bath just in case I'm late for school.

After I bathed,I called my gap again and yet she did not answer my call and I started to worry. So I called her house but her parents told me that she not home since yesterday and asked me whether I know where she was?I told her I'm not sure and hanged up the phone.After which,I tried calling her handphone again and still she did not pick up and I messaged my gap.I called Law but He also did not pick up.

When around 7.20am,my gap called me and said she woke up le and I told her that I called her house.She asked me why I called her house?

I was shocked and I do explained to her...

Then she messaged me that she dislike her family and I asked her anything happened.She said No and I told her that if she wana share,I'm here for her.

I'm sad as she no longer wana share things with me,this is what I think.. :(

Today,the whole day,I was sleeping in class as eating medicine..

Today,my throat really in pain,so pain...

Haiz..tommorrow no idea whether wana go school not as throat in pain..so sad again :(

No mood in doing things,mind can't work...

No comments: