15 June 2006

IKEA visit & CIP brefing

IKEA visit & CIP brefing

This morning,I woke up at 6.30am and today,weather is very good as raining and I don't feel like waking up,so nice to sleep but I have to as I need to wake Joy,gap and Kris up.

Today,we have a visit at IKEA in the morning at 8.30am but we have to report to school at 8am in order not to be late.

We took shuttle bus to IKEA which the school organised.The talk was very fantastic...Their store was Self-help,Self-choice basics.They talked about career opportunity and I was interested in working with IKEA.During video session,they talked about their core value which is FANCY,FUNTIONAL,CLEAR,HONEST,WITH A SENSE OF FUN,SMART & THRIFY,SURPRISING,HUMAN,INEXPENSIVE,REBELLIOUS,FOR THE MANY AND SWEDISH.I think after I graduate from ITE,I maybe wanting to work in IKEA.

It ended at about 12pm and we were being dismissed.After which, Kristine,Jiali,Mary,Hannah,Hazel,Sok Wai,Bei Ying and I went to opposite Anchorpoint for our lunch.Bei Ying,Hazel and Mary went to eat KFC while others including me went to food court.

After which,we mit the malay girls at 1.15pm at outside Anchorpoint,bus-stop opposite IKEA as there was 2 entrance.After that,we walked to Queenstown MRT to meet Juillian,they all and we walked to the LION BEFRIENDERS COMMUNITY to have a briefing on what to do next Saturday as our duty is placed on that day.There is also got CCA points.So good!!!

The old folks over there was very friendly and we played a few games over there like top and topple,think the game is call 吧.HEE...

We are dismissed at 4pm and one of the old folks sang us techeow song.Its was very nice to listen...

After which,we took MRT back home individually...Today,I was feeling quite tired...but an enjoyable day with the IKEA and the LION BEFRIENDERS COMMUNITY.

No comments: