28 June 2006

Going out with Yellow Bike

Going Out with Yellow Bike

Today,after school which is on Tuesday.I ended school at 3pm but the lesson ended early at 2.30pm so I messaged the yellow bike called by Kristine.Haha...

I waited for him till 3.30pm then he came and fetched me.After which,he drove me back home to bath and then we went to Great World City to have our dinner.We ate Western food,new store.The food is nice.

After our dinner,we went to level 4 to watch movie but the ticketgirl told us that now don't have any seats as all the halls were been booked.So we went to Plaza Sing to watch.

When we reached,we saw a lot of people queueing up at the ticket office.In the first place,we not so sure of what to watch as all was screened at 9 plus and supposely I wanted to watch the show "Just my luck" but it was screened at 9.10pm so instead we watch 7pm show which was "Suprising show"

The "Suprising Show" was tittled "Thank You For Smoking",it was a nice show.We watched till 9pm and after the show,I messaged gap and asked her if her prayer meeting had ended? She replied me that it had ended and they were eating(whole cg,W192 & E392) but sis selena was not there.

We did not go as there was no parking lots so we went to Chinatown to have frogleg porridge. Yummy...yummy...

After we finished,we went back home.He drove me home and it was early so we stayed at my house downstair for a chat then around 12am,he set off while I went back..

No comments: