23 June 2006

Damn Idoit

Damn Idoit

This morning,as usual I woke up at 6.30am and did the same things.Morning call and so on..

Today,very surprising,I felt like kind of energtic in the morning.At 11am,there was a talk about the Changi,25 Anniversary shopping festival at the transit hall in the airport.After the talk,we had an interview for those who were interested.

I went for the interview and I'm the first as according to register number.After the interview,I went to access room to find Sok Wai,Kristine,Bei Bei & Jia Jia.We on the MSN and chat for awhile.At around 12 plus,they went back home while Mary & I have to stay back for the dialogue session with the principal.

Before going to Bukit Batok ITE,we had a breifing in our campus.Damn idoit lol..Teacher said that time there's a talk about it also and one of the students talked about the computer and next day,the principal came down that few days to eveulate and they were like so shocked and asked us to like what words to say lol.Damn....

This can't say,that can't say...about facilities of the campus.And other west campus like BUkit Batok,Balister,Ang Mo Kio etc..said about the facilities of their campus and we like shut our mouth...They said about the washroom facilities,co-op irregular timing etc...and we like can't say..Haiz...

Mary & I was like listening till going to explode.I not sure whether Mary do think the same not but as for me is confirm,I felt like going to explode and started to said all *%*# coming out. So annoyed and just can't take it.

Damn Idoit..

No comments: