01 May 2008

Photo on Labour Day

OUR LUNCH PLACE: NYDC CAFE RESTAURANT
NYDC Cafe Restaurant
NYDC Serviette
Our Table Number 33 &
Number 34
Cookie Monster
Wai Wai & Cookie Monster
Mushroom soup ($5.00)
My Mushroom Ham Over-baked Rice Pasta($11.90)

Hazel 'When pig fly' Spaghetti ($15.50)
Sok Wai Hawalian Over-baked Rice Pasta($11.90)
Tine Hawailian Over-baked Rice Pasta($11.90)

While waiting for MUD PIE to come,we took pictures...

Tine & me...Erm...Tine's hand being eat up by Cookie Monster...

Wai Wai & Hazel...Wai Wai strangling Cookie Monster...Sad Sad...


Wai Wai and me

Wai Wai,wat u lookin at?
Yeah!!!Mud-pie coming and only Wai Wai,Hazel & Tine ate mud pie...
Cookie Monster Mud Pie w Nutty Nougat with ice-cream on top($10.95+3.00)

Fighting for Mud-Pie
Oh No...Mud Pie falling down...


AT BUGIS STREET:















NEW WATCH @ $12


My NEW WATCH















My NEW WHITE WATCH cost $12...Nice ??? I love this watch very much...

After buying my watch at BUGIS STREET and also Tine's clothes,we moved forward to BUGIS and here we are at MOS BURGER.

During our stay at MOS BURGER,my fone rang and I went outside to chat.Oh,its my BMC friend,Shermaine called and we chatted.

During the chat,I went to rest-room cos my stomach in pain...

AT BUGIS MOS BURGER:

Wai Wai eating 'RICE FLAKE SHAKE' cost at $1.50
My 'APPLE SODA' cost at $1.85
My Dearest friends,Wai Wai and me...
Hmm...Wat's Hazel doing?Holding fries???Dipping into Chilli Sauce?
Tine,Wat u saying?Take picture,take picture...Haha...

No comments: