17 May 2008

Drinking...

16.05.08,Friday:

Today is Friday and I working at 3pm.

I had my dinner at around 8pm and when I went to bought dinner,I saw Alan and chat with him awhile after that meeting him at 11 plus for coffee...

At around 11.30pm,I ended my work and we went to BLK 501 which is next door to 7-11,the coffeeshop to drink.

We ordered 1 bottle of Carlsberg at $5.50 and Alan paid for it.Thanks Alan for the drink...

At around 11.32pm,I called Karin and supposed to ask her out for a drink but she did not answer the call.Haiz...In the end,only me and Alan at the coffeeshop drinking.

After we drank 1 bottle,we went to buy food for myself,"XIAO WAN MIAN".After which,we went to 7-11 and we bought some food and then we went back home.

P/S: Alan thanks for the night and the chat that we having...

Haha...

No comments: