02 May 2008

2nd of May...


Today is the 2nd day of May.

In the morning,I went down to Corporation Place for interview at 11am.I reached the place at 10.45am and at about 11am,I had my interview till around 11.30am.

While it's still early as I mit Yiling and Eric at 12.30pm at Jurong East,I went to 7-11 to buy drinks and Theresa talked to me about further my studies till around 12.20pm then I saw my watch and called Yiling up and told her that I will be late.

I took cab down to Jurong East and while walking to MRT station,I saw Wai Wai and Hazel...

After which,I waited for the bus.While waiting for the bus,I called Yiling up and asked about going massage at Chinatown.After the massage,we went to OG as Yiling wana buy watch from Adeline...

After that,Yiling and Eric went to Toa Payoh Hub while I went to Orchard to meet my friend. While I at Orchard Control,I saw Tine.Haha...Damn 'Qiao'...

After that,while waiting for my friend,I went to Far East Plaza to take my order as yesterday I ordered a NECK TIE from 77th Street.

When my friend came,we went again to Far East Plaza to walk walk.At around 7.30pm,I left the place and took bus back home.

At around 11.10pm,I called my leader up and we chatted till around 2.30am in the morning.

No comments: