26 May 2008

Events...

25/05/08; Sunday :
This Sunday morning,I supposed to go for my CHOIR for my Church service but in the end,I did not go as I not feeling so well. At around 6am,I messaged Li min,Joy and "mummy" that I not going cos not feeling well. After messaged them I went back to sleep.
I woke up at around 10 plus in the morning and I went to toilet cos stomach-ache. At around 10.35am,I called Pris to wake her up and after which I went to prepare to go service as I feeling much better.
Thank God...
I miting Pris at 12.30pm at Expo but in the end I'm late due to the train going towards Jurong East,there's a jam.Haha...In the end,I reached Expo at 1pm. After which,we walked to Hall 5 ba,there's a food expo and we bought hotdogs to eat then after which we walked to Hall 9 for our 1.30pm svc.
After svc,we took train to Changi Airport and we both took the 'skytrain' to T3 and walked around but there's nothing much to walk. And we took 'skytrain' back to T2.
As we were hungry,we walked to T2,the MAC to had our meals...
Here is our meals menu:
Priscillia's meal.

My meal.

After we had our meals,we went to take bus 858 to Yishun,the NorthPoint to walk around...Haha..there's nothing to walk sia...then we took bus 956 to Woodlands Interchange and took our indivdiual bus back home.

When we took bus 956 to Woodlands Interchange,the bus got problem sia...Finally,we reached Woodlands,man.Had a hard time man as the bus keep stopping like no batt like that.Haha...

When I took bus 187 back,I alighted at Bukit Batok and walked to buy things and then proceeded to West Mall to find Calista and Jo is over there.Very surprising that Jo and Ivy went to FCBC but they went for Youth svc at 1.30pm but today,they did not went down cos Jo working and Ivy tired.

Hey Ivy,if next time,you wana go down,you may call me and we can go down together,ya...Haha...

I stayed there till their closing.Calista,Jo and I went to MAC to had meals then after which we proceeded to MRT station and took train back home.

26/05/08;Monday:

Today,I working Day Shift which is 7am and I ended work at 4.30pm.After my work,I went home and took a small nap from 6.30pm to 8pm and after which I was in the living room accompany mummy to watch TV and then I back into my room and here I am typing blog.Haha...

No comments: