09 May 2008

Finally...

Today,I worked in the morning at 7am and I woke up at 6.30am.Oops...

I'm late for work.

I quickly called Kelvin that I will be late but thank God,I reached 7-11 at 6.50am...

No late...Haha...

Today,I worked in the morning and alot of customers asked me that I'm back to 7-11 and worked le ah,ten I told them,Yes and most of the time,I worked in the afternoon.

Haiz...In the morning,customer asked me about I coming back to work,in the afternoon,customer asked me about my boyfriend and me.Haiz...

Like that how to forget him and how to proceed me life on...Sianz
...

This is Theresa give me,can't rem when liao.

Winnie the Pooh beside the Pepsi


This is my granny gave me put in my room,near the window...Lavender,my fav..

Today in the evening,I meet Steven to pass him his personal things then I asked Esther to accompany me.

Esther,thanks for accompany me.

After meeting him,I felt so sad and walked very fast and smoke a few cig...I don't know why I had this feeling,maybe my heart still have him inside...I don't know why,so don't ask me.

Feeling sad...

While I almost dropping down my stop,I saw James,Amelyn and Long then I quickly dropped down the stop and no turning back anymore...

I reached home at around 8pm and went into my room and watched TV.

Finally 10pm show,I can watched le cos I everyday worked in the afternoon so can't really watched this show,"Healing Hands".One of my fav. show,ya... ;p

Healing Hands at Channel U at 10pm.

Hmm...wondering today what time I will be sleeping???

No comments: