17 May 2008

My Thoughts...

Hey friends,

As you all know that today I off and I had been a good girl,staying at home all day...

Suppose this evening wana go out but mummy wana me to stay at home and acompany her.

Then at around 7pm,mummy went downstair and drink with my uncle.Haiz...asking me to stay home,in the end,she went out.Sian...

Then the whole room,left only me...So bored and nothing to do...

Around 6pm,I on my hp and listen to song and heard this song "Cai Hong" by Jay Zhou.

When I heard this song,I began to remember him and don't know why had so many good and memorable memories no matter where it is,either his house or my house or even outside.Had too many memories with him.

1 year 2 months together,I had a lot of fun with him and laughter along the way.

Don't really know why he wana do this thing to me?Why must he wana hurt me so deeply till I can't really breathe?What he had promise and said to me,is it a lie?or truth?

No matter what,it has been gone and gone forever...

When his mum that day came down to 7-11 and said those words,it had already hurt me alot and make me wana forget you as fast as possible and lead my own life...

I don't wish to let all my friends to worry about me and I tried to be strong outside but emotionlly,I'm not.I don't mind tell you the truth as I really can't forget him and trying my best to forget him.It's damn hard as all are good memories and seldom bad memories...

He will always be there for me to joke me aroung when I'm not happy or sick...Now,I'm really not feeling so well and my mind is all him...Haiz..Who can help me???

Steven,this word is for you,I don't know if you are able to see it not but no matter what,I just wana tell you that:

You really are mama boi as you always listen to them and don't have your own thinking.They wana you to do this,you do this...they wana you to do that,you will do that...

You wana what,I give you what.You said you don't have much shirt on your own,mostly are your brother want,then I tried to buy shirts for you and it's really cost me a bomb but I don't mind...

But now,you have hurt me so deeply and also the wedding photo,you asked me to let your SIS know how I going to pay you?What does it mean?I did paid,k?

And tell you the truth that Wedding photo should be a guy paying off ALL and girls should not pay for it?But I don't mind paying some with you but what you wana is the $$ that you paid.

Hey,it's not fair at all...I'm trying to help you abit and when we break,you actually did this to me...I'm so hurt and angry..

When you make me angry,you will always use you attack to make me soft and forgive you and you will always say this words: "What you wana me to do?"

Now thinking back,I felt that you are still a kid and mama boi.I don't care if you are angry or what.Just wana tell you that you are still a mama boi and sista boi which will always lead by them...

Steven,no matter what,I felt that there is no remorse in you.

And also Amelyn,this is our matter and you can't expect me to be like you Elvin,can forgive you of what you have done to him,I can't...And don't tell me what I should do?I tell you no matter what your thinking is still like a kid to me...I don't scare you de...Even you come down and find me.

I know you and steven in the past but I don't know when I'm with him,did you two do not?If he can find other girls,I'm sure he did find you...

You both can flirt around,go ahead...I don't care much...Since you said that his sis asked you to take care of him..I don't know how you going to take care of him...maybe by....you should know...

And James,you are my brother and you have hurt me also that I find myself stupid to believe you.And you have no remorse also that you wana said sorry to me.

You all go and think what you all have done to me is wrong or right...

And Steven,I can tell you that you with them,you not going to think of what you done is really really wrong cos they will said all the bad words about me...This is what I can said...

And good-bye to this relationship and no more contact again....

No comments: