04 May 2008

Going Svc and shopping...

This morning,I automatically woke up at 7.10am when yesterday I ended work at 12am and slept at 4am.

After I woke up,I went to bath and out I go to take MRT to Expo.When I was in the train,I out of a sudden,think of him cos whenever I go to Expo,he will be there accompany me.

Hey friends,sorry sorry,don worry,I'm fine and I know that we have already ended le...

I reached Expo at 9.10am and walked faster abit to Hall 9 and reached Hall 9 at 9.15am.

Mummy didn't come for service cos she not feeling well which I heard from Andrew.After that,I went to washroom and called Joy and Poh Cheng but they didn't answer.Haiz...I alone in the service.

Before the service started,I sms Pris that we meet early,is it k with her.During the service,Pris sms me and said k.

After the service,I told Andrew that I leave first then he wana sent me to nearest MRT but I said no need then I went off.

I walked to MRT station and took the train to City Hall and I reached early at 12pm and sms Pris and she not yet arrived and I walked to CAPITOL and looked at the CD at Garmophoy.

Before I walked into the shop,I smoked 1 cig cos I can't take it.After that,I walked into the shop and walked walked.When I walked out the shop,the alarm rang and I was shocked and the sale assistant asked me few question and I left the place w/o bag checking.

When I left the place,Pris called me and said that she reached and I went to meet her at City Hall Control.After that,we walked to City Link and at Giordano,we stopped and I bought 2 polo shirt at 2 for $30.After that,Pris suggested that we went to Marina Square but I told her can don't go Marina not cos I don't wish to walk there,alot of memories.

So we went to Suntec and walked walked.We went to watch movie at Eng Wah Cinema at Suntec and we both registered the membership and we watched 'IRONMAN',quite a nice movie.

After the show,we went to Arcade to play and I spent $5 over there.

After that we went into Mini Toons and bought voopoo and I bought this voodoo called 'Super Idol,ladies at $6.95.

After which,we walked to Plaza Sing to have our dinner at KFC and we stayed there around 1 hour and we left the place of KFC and when we walked to the washroom,I saw Charise at the BODY SHOP and we chatted awhile then I went to washroom.

After washroom,we went down to Basement 2,the TS shop and I bought some vcd.After which,we walked to 77th Street and ACTION CITY and looked around.At 77th Street,I bought things and at Action City,we just browse around.After which,we walked to Daiso and I bought some things over there.

After walking around,we walked to Orchard for just walking around.When we walked around,I saw Jasper and we chatted awhile then we contuine walked around at Orchard.

At around 9.30pm,I decided to back home and I took bus 502 while Pris took bus 7 back home.

I reached home at around 11.30pm.

Photo will upated later...

No comments: