18 May 2008

Hey Hey...

Today,I working 7am and I woke up at 5.45am and went to bath.

Ytd,I slept quite early but in the middle of the night,don't know what happen to me,I actually cried and cried till I slept...

Today,I worked till 3pm and went off at around 3.30pm and went back home and had a bath before I went out to meet Pris...

I mit her at Jurong East Popular entrance at 4.30pm and then we had our dinner.After which,we walked into a shop called "FOX" and Pris bought a belt at $19 while I bought a wallet at $4.Then we had nothing to walk at IMM,we went back to Jurong East Enteriment...

We walked to level 3 and supposed wana play K-pool but its so ex then we decided to watch movie at SHAW THEATRE.

We watched this movie called " MADE OF HONOUR" at 7.20pm.We seated at E 5 and E6.Pris sat at E5 while I sat at E6.After finished the show,wow lau,the chair made mi and Pris backache ah...

The show is quite nice to watch but the chair made us miserable man...

Photo will updated later,ya...

After the show,I saw Esther and she called me and asked me wana join her and Micheal at K-Box,I didn't accept their offer and we walked round Jurong East then at around 10pm,Pris wana go back home.

Then we walked to the Bus-Interchange and waited for her bus 197,then I took bus 335 back home.

I reached home at around 10.30pm...

No comments: