07 May 2008

My Day

06/05/08(Tuesday):

This morning at around 9am,Monica called me but I did not answer the phone as I was still sleeping cos yesterday I slept at 6am in the morning.

But at 10am,I woke up and called Monica and she asked me to go work at 1pm.

Wow...Inmage I slept for 4 hours only sia...

At around 11 plus,Steven sms me regarding about the wedding photo that do I still wana the photo not else he going to cancel today..

I didn't return his sms cos I felt that he very funny.He told me that he not ready for the wedding and now asking me about I wana the photo not.I wana the photo for what?For memories?No way,man...

I wana quickly forget him and goes on my life,I don't wana any regrets cos I already regret for the choice I made...

During my break,I called Yilin and we chatted while I having my dinner at around 7.30pm.

After my work,I saw Lim drinking over there and I joined him but I didn't drink cos I don't feel like wana drink...

I stayed there from 11.30pm till 1am and he sent me to the traffic light and separtely we walked.

And here I am writing this blog...

Today,I smoke 7 cig...

P/S:

Friends,if now got anything concern about Steven,you don't need to tell me cos I don't wana know anything about him and I wana my life to go on like last time before I went with him,ya...

Now finding my life back...When can I find it back???And will it be the same as before?

My heart is hurt deeply and now smoke like nobody business...Don't know when can I get back my life,my laughter,my soul and my heart...

No comments: