30 May 2006

Projects coming on the way...

Projects coming on the way...

This morning,I almost overslept as I can't wake up.But in the end,I managed to wake up at 6.30am.Thank God...After i woke up,i called my gap to wake up for her work.

This morning,during lesson when I started writing notes,my wrist was so pain but i endure the pain till now still pain when i type here in my own world.

Today,wow....Projects coming le...SBM project is the 1st one,which we have to hand it in 2 weeks time.So rush...Don't you think so??My project mate are Hazel,Mary,Sok Wai,Kristine and Hannah... So stress...

After my class which ended at 4pm.Sok Wai,Kristine,Hannah and I went to Clementi Interchange.After which Sok Wai went to take bus 196 from Interchange to her house while Kristine,Hannah and I took MRT back home.

Kristine stopped at Lakeside while Hannah and I stopped at Boon Lay.After which while I was waiting for my shuttle bus which came at 5.30pm,I went to Jurong Point for a walk till my shuttle bus came.

At about 7.30pm,I went to prepare my things to go work as I have to work at 8pm.I worked till about 12am.

No comments: