21 May 2006

Mummy knew me going to Church

Mummy Knew it

Yesterday evening after my work,at about 5pm,i ended my work.I reached home at about 5.15pm.Supposed after my work miting my gap,Esther,Qilong and Qilong's friend at Jurong East but i called gap saying i'm not going to meet them as wana accompany my muumy.After i put down my phone,my mummy said that later she will be going out.I was like HUH...I wana acompany my muumy and she wana go out..Oh Dear..always like that..WHY????

I wana accompany her,she went out.If she stayed at home,i went out...Haiz..Always like that,timing always wrong.

Before she went out,she asked me tommorrow i going out?I told her tommorrow morning,i'm going out.She asked me is it that i going church?I replied her without a thinking i said "Yes". This word is like HUH...Is it me saying out?My mummy did not say anything but she gave me a "SIAN" look.I was like Oh..Oh..Last time when i said i went to church she will nag at me till i can't take it but yesterday is like hmm....

It was like being blessed and now i can go church freely...YEAH!!Thank God...Dear sis,thanks for your prayer that i'm able to go church freely..I wana thank God for you all in my life.Especially Joy Kam Xiu Lin as if not her,I won't be able to go back to Him once again.She is always there for me when i'm down,she encourage me and ask me not to give up.When i have negative thinking,she will say to me can you don't think of that.I remember that there's one time she said that when she called me in the first place i said POSITIVE thinking but about to end i started to say NEGATIVE thinking,this words strucked into my brain cell and i said t myself "Ya wor,why like that?"I wana change it,i told myself.SO BLESS TO HAVE YOU AS MY Sister in Christ.But i not sure if i'm able to pray like last time and also i now not ready in prayer and do quiet time as long time no study and now study is like quite wierd to me.I don't know why i have this feeling.But sometimes in the night,i just read the bible that's all.

So in the end,i stayed at home with my brother for awhile then he went out,lefting me alone at home.So bored...

Today,i woke up at 6am and called my gap to wake up but she has already woke up.After i put down the phone,i quickly went to prepare as miting my gap and Qilong at 6.45am at Chinese Garden 1st cabin.

We reached EXPO at about 8am and it was so early...When we walked to HALL 8,i accompanied them till they went into their service and it was like about 8.20am.I then walked to HALL 9 to the cafe and sat down and called Joy.Before i called Joy,i messaged Jun telling her i reached EXPO 了.She replied back asking me if i wana go for prayer meeting,else will meet us at the service counter but i did not replied her till around 8.45am,then i replied her telling her that i waited for her at the service counter.After message her,i went to washroom.When i was queueing up,Jun called me and i told her i was in the washroom.

After the washroom,i went out to look for Jun.After meeting her,she said that she wana buy ticket for the shuttle bus.I was surprised that there is shuttle bus at Jurong East.So i wana buy and Jun paid for me.It is $2.Yeah...Next week can took shuttle bus but have to reach the taxi stand at Jurong East at 8.15 or early as the bus will left on time.

Today service was very good,Pastor Enguine talked about GOD PLEASER.

After the service,we have fellowship and Jun talked about the old self and new self in Col3:1-17.

After the fellowship,it was about 12.25pm and we ended our fellowship and i took MRT back home.

No comments: