09 May 2006

Long hours in school today

Long Hours In School Today

Yesterday till today,i have not sleep yet as yesterday too worried about my gap.I message her,she no replied my message.Called her but she off her handphone,in the end,worried till. ...

This morning,i mit Mary at her bus-stop and saw Hazel over there.Then we took bus 99 to school and we mit Kristine at the bus 99.

We reached school around 8.45am,and we took lift to level 2,our classroom.

After school,Mary and Hazel walked too fast and we can't catch up with them.In the end,left Kristine and i took another bus 99 back home.I did not went home straight away,Kristine and i,we walked to opp 423,the mac to download maplesea..

After which,i mit my gap at 7.30pm @ Clementi to have our dinner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gap,

Sorry to make you worried through the night..Thanks for being such a nice and great sister of mine.I'm really blessed that you are always here to stand by me and im happy for you that nowadays u seems more positive & optimistic. Study hard Ger!

God loves you and i love you too.

Love Ya,
Mint