14 May 2006

I Reborn Again

Reborn Again In Jesus Name

This morning,i woke up at 6.30am.After i woke up,i called Joy and gap to wake them up.After calling them,i went to bath and preparing to go out to go Expo for service.I mit gap at 7.45am at Chinese Garden 1st cabin.But as i prepared early,i sms gap that i will be waiting for her at Chinese Garden Control Station instead.

While in the train,i turned on my laptop to watch "Dophin Bay" with gap as we going to Expo for service but different church.Gap watched till she cried as the story was so touching but i tried my best not to cry as in Public.

While we alighted at the station,gap and me saw Chang Han and his friend.We walked together to church.While near the foyer,we parted as they went to CHC while i walked straight to FCBC.

During the service,while pastor preached the sermon,it's touched my heart and i redelicate my life to Him.After the service,we had a small bible study at the foyer.During the bible studying,Jun asked us that in what areas we were struggling about?I told Jun and others that i no smoked for 1 week since my last cig on Sunday.Jun told others about a little things of me and i was shy and kept smiling at her.After the bible studying,Jun,Andrew,Yiling and Joy prayed for me as i redelicate my life to Him.I was so touched and happy as i felt they really happy for me.

p/s:I wana thanks Joy for bringing me back to Him once again and encouraged me whenever i'm down.Sis Jun,wana thanks you for encouraging me through sms and calls.Thank God for bringing so many sis into my life.

No comments: