18 May 2006

Sick gal

Sick Gal


This morning,i did not went to school as i'm sick again.Toothache,nose bleed and sore throat.
So i woke up at around 6am to message Kristine to let het pass message to the teachers that i'm sick today.

After which,i went to sleep.

Around 12pm,i went to see doctor at Jurong East Polyclinic,but the nurse told me that i have to wait for 1.30pm then can see doc as this morning has been full.So i went back to home to get my laptop and came back to Polyclinic nearby using internet and wait till 1.30pm.

At around 2pm,all doctors are reporting to thier room.My number is 2519 which is the first one,so i went in and it was a lady doctor.

I had a blood test regarding of my nose bleeding and the doctor told me that my white cell is higher abit and its normal. After seeing the doctor,i took bus 98 back home.

No comments: