12 May 2006

Today,whole day at my grandma house

Whole Day At My Grandma House

Yesterday,i slept very early around 7 plus after i had my dinner.Yesterday,i ran 2.4km in my school compound which meant i ran 2 rounds.After 8 years,i did not run,so tired,felt like no strength but really wana THANK GOD for providing me strength as everyone knows that i smoke and running is a problem as when u smoke,u tend to have no breath to run.

This morning,i woke up @ 9am,actually i tend to sleep more but at 9am,my mum knocked at my door to ask me woke up and prepared to go grandma house.As usually,i lied on my bed for 15 mins before i really got up from my bed...

I had my breakfast before going to bath to prepare going my grandma house.my mun,brother and i got out of the house around 11.15am,took a cab down to Woodlands.

In the evening,we had steamboat for our EARLY CELEBRATION OF MOTHER'S DAY.I ate a lot of food till don't even remember how many rounds i had for it.After don't know how many rounds,i went to the washroom doing my big business(SMELLY).Haha..After doing my business,i contiuned eating till i really can't eat anymore..This is my first time,ate till so full..Wahaha...

After finished eating,we took cab back home.

Wana wish my mum:Happy Mother's Day!!
Thank for everything you done for me.Really mummy,I love you with all my hearts. Muackz..to you,my mummy.

To all mummy,Happy Mother's Day & Have a memorable Mother's Day.

No comments: