22 May 2006

Sleep in the lesson

Sleep in the Lesson of SBM

This morning as usual i woke up at 6.30am to go for my school.This morning lesson was quite ok as i did listen up.Around 10.30am,there's a fire alarm drill in school so we had to assemble ourself at the flat pole.During my lunch break at 11am-12pm,I had my lunch after my lunch,i ate my medicine for the tooth pain and also headache.After my lunch is SBM(Small Business Management),I slept during the lesson as i felt very sleeply and tired.

Today after SBM lesson was EFC(Effective Communication) but out teacher,Ms Lim did not come so as usual teacher left assignment for us to do.I finished my assignment and took a break.

After the lesson,it was already 4pm and today i ended school at 4pm.I immediately took bus home and rest.

1 comment:

dumbels said...

ITE got fire drill one ah?