09 May 2006

Slept only 3 hours

Slept only 3 hours

Yesterday,i slept only 3 hours as the next day have to wale up early as have to go school.I woke up @ 6.15am then lied on bed for about 15 mins before i really woke up.

After i woke up,i called Joy to wake her up as she sms mi asking me to give her morning call.After calling Joy,i went to prepare to go school.

At 7am,Mary sms me saying she off her house le and 1 mins later,Kristine sms me saying the whole things again.In the end,i just rushed out of my house without having my breakfast which my mum prepared.

Today,in school,i felt totally charged with energy without any tiredness.Thank God for blessing me the strength.

Today,after school,Mary and Hazel went off first and left Kristine and me.So we walked to the Clementi Interchange with Kris as Kristine wana top-up her Ezlink card while Kris wana go buy things.

When we about to reach Clementi Interchange,i saw Ching Yi doing survery for her SYFC(think so ba).We chatted for awhile before we parted.

I reached home about 5pm,then tried to online as wana chat with Kristine but in the end can't connect and around 6.15pm,i sms Kristine saying i needed to prepare to go work.

I worked @ 7pm till 11.30pm.So tiring day yet doesn't feel that way.So surprising..

No comments: