26 May 2006

Meeting my Friends...

Meeting my friends...


This morning,I totally can't wake up even I have set my alarm.Too..tired 了. After I have bath,my mum asked me to accompany her for breakfast at 7.10am.So blessed as long time no accompany my mum for meals...But my mum no ate,only i ate.ARGG...

Today,supposed mit Kristine at 7.20am at the bus 99 but i was late as ate my breakfast till 7.30am then rushed to bus stop to take bus 99.

After school at 12pm,Kristine,Hannah,Sok Wai and I went down to Lecture Theatre(LT) as it started at 12.30pm.We waited down there for the door to open.After the door has opened,Sok Wai went home,left the 3 of us.

After the meeting,we walked to Clementi Interchange to take shuttle bus to IMM as meeting Ching Yi at IMM,Buger King at 2pm.As we reached early,we decided to go Daiso to shop while waiting for Ching Yi.At about 2pm,Ching Yi called me and we decided to go Burger King to meet her.We saw our malay classmates eating there.

After finished eating,Ching Yi,Kristine and Hannah went to take shuttle bus back while i went to Daiso to buy things and I proceeded to the shuttle bus back home as meeting Alan at my house to drink KOPI.Suppose today I have to work but I no went to work as meeting Alan.

We mit at 5.15pm and we chatted till 7pm then walked back home.Wow...today is my meeting day of friends..Haha...

No comments: