02 September 2005

So Tired

So Tired,Feel like no ENERGY


Last night,i slept @ 5am in the morning which means today 5am...Wa...can't sleep no matter hw i tossed myself or said to myself,u hv to slp.
In the end,i no go for my morning class which is Eng,Haiz.. Again miss tt lesson.I missed tt English lesson for don't knw hw many weeks le...Haha...

Damn shit,today supposed to gif Mint morning call @ 7am but in the end,i woke up @ 7.30am.Don't knw if she late for her work anot??

After i give morning call to Mint,my mum knocked @ my door and asked me rem to go for class and ask me to do this and that.I was so worked up,i screamed @ my mum saying i know all this la....Damn lol...always like that,every morning will start all her words then in the end i can't slp...

But today,i actually slept after all her blar blar blar...In the end,i woke up @ 10am.Oh dear,again late for class....so i quickly bath and walked out of my house...

This morning,so Kuai...no smoke...Haha...

My class started @ 11am,thought i will be late but in the end,i reached @ 10.50am...Tym passed fast and it was 11am le,but my Chemistry teacher,Joni,we called her "cher" havn cm so i decided to walked to the office to hv a look.She was there taking her notes.I apologised to her as Mon,i no go for her lesson as mostly her lesson,i will be there unless i'm sick or overslept la...

After my lesson of Chemistry,"cher" asked me to wait for her so we can sit MRT together...

While waiting for her to put her things in the office,i can't take it le...i took out my cig and started to light up and smoke....Haha...sorry la...Really can't take it le....keep yawning and wanting to doze off....

After we reached Boon Lay,we walked to bus interchange to take our bus back...
While waiting for my bus,i called Jennifer to ask her if she wana eat.But she ans she is sleepin so she don't wana.So in the end,i bought porridge and brought bk hm to eat.

when i reached hm,i turned on my com and then put my bag on the table as lata @ 6.30pm,i hv to go work...

So tired...Don't feel lk gg to work,feel lk gg to report sick but i no do tt lol as they nw short of staff and i can't do it aniway...Haha

After a while,Jennifer called me and said tt lata she cm my hse and i said ok...
Ard 4pm,she wanted to go bk hm so tt i can sen her songs...Haha.....

Ard 5.45pm,i shut off my com and started to prepare to go work.I go bath and ten gel up my hair.Ard 6.15pm,i walked dwn to my lift and off to work...

When i reached the store,my manager called me and asked is it my hp being cut off and i replied her,Ya,wat's up???

After tt she said she wanted to go hm and rest as her leg is in pain so asked me to look after the store for her.

Later of the nite,there's 1 new guy called Nickey something lk tt la..cane to report to work.I hv to guide him but he was a fast learner.Hope he can stay long so we can rest more.Haha...

No comments: