01 September 2005

Mum can stop your NAGGING

Can Stop It!!!!

Yesterday night again,my mum nagged.I can't take it anymore,I wana go Crazy ah....Anyone can help me??She has already nagged for the past 1 week le.I feel like why she wana nagged and nagged over small little things.When i'm at home,she nagged that i no study,ok.,then i go study,she nagged at me,no helpped her do housework always on computer online play.I was so fed up with her.I just on few minutes,she start nagging.I started to qurraelled with her.Then i just go downstair to relax,she start nagging again,saying i always went down.What is it,man? Can't i go down????
I study,she nag.I go downstair,she nag.I go downstair to study,she also nag.I go out,she nag.What the hell is this???I wana go crazy soon if she still like that.Help!!!!!!

No comments: