22 January 2007

Working Time

Hi friends,sorry for delaying the update as recently I was working as you all know.Don't worry, my work is quite alright but can be very tired as a lot of things to learn during my work.

Recently,I was sick as I had no voice and had seen the doctor and the doctor told me that I had throat infection so nowadays my voice is like can't hear,so I have to project my voice a bit louder.

I started work on last Saturday,13 January'07 which is my school attachment which have to work till 2 March'07.During this attachment,I still have to go back to school to do my attachment report.

From 13 January till today,God has blessed me.

On Saturday,13 January'07,which was my first day of work,I was very nervous when I reported to work in the afternoon and I prayed and God has answered my prayer.I felt the peace fall on me.I also have praise from customer during my first day of work.

On Sunday,14 January'07,I had shop meeting in the morning,after the meeting,my in-charge asked me to go back and rest.I felt that God has blessed me and I went for bible study and Youth service.I felt so happy and immediately I messaged Jun and told her.

After the service,I felt so recharged and eager waiting for the week to come.

On Monday,my shift was in the afternoon till closing,my day was good.Everything work according to God.

On Tuesday,my shift was half-morning,my day was great and after my work which ended at 3pm,I took bus 147 to Clementi and took shuttle bus to IMM at Jurong East.I miting Hazel and Tine at IMM at 5pm and we had a great time at IMM.

On Wednesday,my shift was in the morning and I worked till 8pm.Noel and 'daddy' came down and fetched me.After which,we went to Vivo City after we had our dinner at Chinatown.

During my work,I had another praise from my customer.Thank God for blessing me.Love You,my Lord.

No comments: