05 January 2007

2 days of selling school uniforms in ITE Clementi

2 days of selling school uniform in school on Thursday and Friday(04/01/07 and 05/01/07). Thursday was the first day of selling uniforms.I reached school at 7.45am and saw Mrs Ng crossing the road to opposite to buy her breakfast and I also walked to the HDB with her. After which,we walked back to school and I had my breakfast.

The crowd was damn full and making me very busy and damn tired.Can't really answer call and reply my message.Haiz...In the afternoon,Poh Cheng called me and I told her I'm busy now and called her back later.After I put down the phone with her.I felt something was wrong with her but I was busy at the moment and can't really asked her.'Sorry Poh Cheng'.

After that,Jun called me and she also sensed that something wrong with Poh Cheng.After which, I called Priscillia to help me find Poh Cheng and thanks Priscillia.She finally found Poh Cheng.Thank God.

Today,all came was Service in Office Skills.We all predicted that tomorrow all came was Service in Retail and Tourisum and also F&B.

After the sale,I went to Jurong East with my schoolmate and when I was in the bus going to Clementi,Jun called me and we chatted after that she prayed for me and we put down the phone.after that I mit 'daddy' and we went to IMM and took the shutle bus to IMM.We had our dinner at IMM Kopitam and when we finished our dinner,I saw Christelle and I calle dher handphone and she was surprised and we chatted awhile and left the place.

Friday,05/01/07,I woke up late as yesterday I having heavy flu.I woke up at 7.30am and we were to meet at 8am.I quickly woke up and bath after that I took cab to Clementi ITE and started the sales.

Today,almost all were Toursium class and retail was a few only.No F&B class came to buy uniform.In the evening,I took bus to Clementi,IP ZONE as I passed things to 'daddy' and left the place back home.

When I reached home,I suddenly had fever and heavy flu again and sore throat.I slept very early on Friday night and did not meet up with Noel,'daddy',Yimin,Mei Xiu and Kelvin.

No comments: