03 January 2007

Waking up at 9am after I slept at 5am

This morning,I woke up at 9am.Damn,stupid people called me and I don't have caller ID at my handphone.So pissed off...In the end,I could not sleep and woke up and online played my game till at 10am,'daddy' called me and I went to prepare as miting 'daddy' and Noel at 11am at Jurong Point,7-11.

After which we took train to Causeway Point and had our breakfast and lunch 'Banquet' and I ate Laksa while 'daddy' and Noel ate fish soup with rice.After we about to finish our food,'daddy' talked about Pizza and after we finished our food,we went to Woodlands Community Chest to have Pizza.We ate till very full damn I was almost full till wana vomit.After finished eating,Noel went off first as he had to report to work at 2pm,while 'daddy' and I walked slowly to Causeway Point to take back our notebook as we left it at Noel's working place,IP Zone.

After which 'daddy' and I took train to Harbour Front as he going to take his pay at 'More than words' after which we went to Vivo City and walked then went to take train to Jurong East as miting gappy at 6.45pm to have dinner and buying paint.

After which,we went to Jurong Point as gappy wana buy covered shoe and after which we went to Mac and 'daddy' and I tried to connect to Internet and it was damn slow.In the end,heavy rain came pouring down and gappy had to wait till the rain small then she went off first.After which,we took bus 198 to my house there and then took cab down to Pioneer Mall as miting Noel.The cab fees is $4.90.It was pouring heavily...

No comments: