24 January 2007

So smoothly during work

Hi friends,how's ur week?May God bless your work!!

Thank God for the past 2 days during my work since Tuesday as last Sunday and this Monday,I was having MC so did not report to work.Tuesday when I report to work in the morning,my day was blessed by God.Thank God for I was able to speak out without any pain but cant really project my voice so I did not really speak out.

Today,I was blessed by God as I was able to project my voice abit louder.Thank God for the blessing.Today,my first in-charge told me that tomorrow learning cashiering.I was abit scared as it's a new machine to me as it's computerised.Praying that I was able to do it without any shortage of money.

May God bless me.

Update with you all when I was free or off work.Hehe...At the meantime,do take care.Miss you all...Praying that I may be able to meet you all as often as last time,my schooling time.Ya...

No comments: