14 January 2007

Working now

Hi everyone,sorry for not updating my blog as recently working as of my school attachments...

Since my last update on 10/01,it's been 4 days liao.

Thank God for strengthening me.

10/01/07:

1st day of training at Paya Lebar.In the morning,miting Aisha,Ilah and Kris at Paya Lebar MRT at 8.30am as reporting time was 8.45am.

In the morning,the lesson was great and relax,after lunch,when we went back for our training, the lesson was terdious as I have so many things to pump into my brain regarding about company's things.So many till I almost burst out.

After the lesson ended,I thinking of whether going down for prayer meeting not as very tired liao.I stood at the bus-stop near the MRT,thinking should I took train back home or took bus to Marina Parade.So I decided to go Parkway then decide as there's bus to go home.

When I reached there,I was very stress up and I called Tine and chatted on the phone with her as that day,she worked in the morning.Somehow,I walked to Parkway Parade and then contuined to walk to TC and reached TC,I put down the phone with Tine and called Jun and asked her where is the place?

That day,kenna a fright 3 times,first time was Viola,followed by Andrew then Jun.Haha...

11/01/07:

Training again and got pump up again.Thank God for the blessing and renewing of my strength and paece be with me.

12/01/07:

Training at Plaza Sing at 9.30am.Thank God for the blessing as everything went very smoothly.After the training ended at 6pm,I went to Chinatown to see where is the place as tomorrow I need to go down there to report to work.

13/01/07:

Started to work at OG Giordano,Chinatown.Today is my first day at work and everything seemed so new to me.Having flu and sore throat...Thank God for the blessing as my collegues are willing to help me out and they are very friendly and chatted with me when there's not much customer around.There are 3 in-charge,and I mit with the 2 and 3 in-charge today as the 1 in-charge rest day so did not come.They are both nice man and willing to guide me and coach me what I should do.

14/01/07:

Shop meeting at 9.30am sharp and went for it as it's compulsory.Mit my 1 in-charge today.Thank God for blessing me as today I supposed to work but in the end,they told me that today my rest day.After that,I messaged Jun and told her that I will rush down for BS and Youth Service.When I reached there,it's about 11.45am and we started our BS.After that,went to Youth Service with Poh Cheng.

The service is about Warriors of Light.Talk about How to rise up as Warrior of Light,Don't Quit, Aspects of Warrior's Call.

There are 3 aspects of Warrior's Call.

1) A call to FIGHT.
2) A call to FIGHT TOGETHER
3) A call to FIGHT TOGETHER TO WIN.

After the service,Poh Cheng accompanied me to go Chinatown as I going down to check my working schedule and took my jeans back.After that,went to have my breakfast,lunch and dinner together with Poh Cheng at the hawker centre at Chinatown and went back home.I took bus 147 to Clementi and went to altaration my jeans and then went back home.

Thank God for the blessing for me and strengthening in me.Thank God for the wisdom and understanding.Thank God for putting me around so good collegues to help me and guide me. Thank God for making a way for me to go and give you my praises.Thank God...Love You,Lord.

Praying that everything went smoothly for my attachment and 1 year bond with Giordano.

No comments: