03 January 2007

Outing with my friends

This morning,I woke up at 11am and play my online game for awhile before I went to prepare to go out as miting my SMMM at 2.15pm.About 12pm,my SMMM called me and woke me up as I told her to morning call me.Thanks SMMM...

We went to IMM to see Mary working as she is working at RSH(Royal Sporting House).We reached IMM at about 3pm.Then Wai Wai messaged SMMM that she will be late.While waiting for Wai Wai,we went to Comic Connection and I bought a comic at $5 and the title is Kiss....In the end,she came at about 4pm.We walked again to RSH as Wai Wai wana take a look at Mary working.

At about 5pm,we went to 2nd level,the Kopitam,as Wai Wai wana eat fruits.After that,I made a move first at about 5.25pm as miting Pris at 6pm.SMMM and Wai Wai stayed there as wana have dinner with Mary.

I took the shuttle bus at 5.30pm and forgot about my comic and called SMMM to help me keep and passed it to me next week when school reopen on 8 Jan. '07.Haiz...so sad as thought of reading it when travelling MRT to meet Pris.In the end,while I was taking the shuttle bus to Clementi,I messaged Pris that I will be late and arranged at a later time at 6.30pm. While I have some time,I went to IP Zone at Clementi to see 'daddy' and told him that I going to see Poh Cheng later at her grandma's wake at 7.30pm and miting Jun,Andrew,Yilin and Anni.Then I went off.

When I travelling to meet Pris at City Hall,as I have nothing to do,I slept in the train till I reached City Hall then woke up suddenly.Thank God...After that,we walked to Suntec City and walked to store called Auntie Annie to buy food and eat.I spent $5.50 over there.After which,we walked to Aracde centre and I spent $2 in there.After which,we walked back to City Hall and when we almost at the Suntec Entrance,I reaceived a message which Jun messaged me saying she will be reaching and fetching us in 10 minutes time and I quickly called her and ran with Pris to City Hall.

In the end,we reached at about 7.35pm and followed by Yilin and Anni.I called Jun that we all had reached Kallang MRT and we walked to meet her and Andrew.

Pris messaged me saying that Jun looks young,does not seem to be her age.After that while waiting for Poh Cheng to come,we were chatting.After awhile,I saw someone who look like Poh Cheng walking towards MRT,Pris and I ran to MRT,in the end,It was a false alarm.Haha...

Today,we both like a runner,run here and there.Haha...In the end,we mit up with Poh Cheng and stayed there till around 10 pm,Jun,Andrew,Yilin and Anni made a move first while Pris and I stayed back.We stayed till around 11pm and made a move.We walked to MRT station and Pris took bus back home while I took train.

During the journey,I had a suddenly feeling that I don't wana go home so early as of the incident on New Year Eve when Mei Xiu came up to my house to use the washroom and after that we went down.My father shouted at me and just in front of Mei Xiu and what will you think of when your father scold in front of you when your friend was around?I was damn angry with him and not like that it's also that there's time for no reason he scolded me.I was damn hating him.Sometimes I was thinking that "How I wish he was not my father?"During the journey,thanks for Pris as I messaged her that I don't wish to go home and she wana accompanied me.Thanks Pris for being there for me.

'Daddy' called me around 11.45pm while I was at Commonwealth and he and Noel accompanied me.We went to meet at Jurong Point,7-11, then went to Pioneer Mall,the Mac to chat.We chatted till around 2 plus in the morning and we left the place.Noel,'daddy' and I walked back home.We walked to Noel's place at Boon Lay and bid him good-bye.'Daddy' accompanied me home and I reached homeat about 3 plus in the morning after which 'daddy' went back home.

I slept at around 5am just before my mum woke up.

No comments: