04 June 2008

HALO...

Hey Friends,

Sry,tis few days,I did not update my blog cos quite tired after my work and lazy to blog...

But here I am...Haha...

I just keep myself busy so that I can forget him and carry on my life...BUT it's real hard sia... I keep myself busy but still can't really forget him but making myself real tired...

I don't know when can I really forget him and carry on my life...Coz sometimes it's not that I wana think of him,it's just that his image just came into my mind...

04/06/08;Wednesday,

At around 12am plus,when I was waiting for the red light,I saw him walking together with Apple and Long ba...I did not call him and I just crossed the road without seeing if there's cars not... Thank God,there's no car...

Haiz...why must let me see him???

Now,I was listening to this song: "Breaking my heart" by Micheal Learns To Rock.

There is this lyric saying: "It's the feeling deep inside,I don't like. There is no excuse,my friend for breaking my heart,Breaking my heart again. This is where our journey ends. You're breaking my heart again.:

Dear God,please let me forget him and carry on my life to serve you with all my hearts and soul.I thank you,Lord Jesus.In the name of Jesus,Amen...

No comments: